January 17, 2011

Give a Hoot!

I've decided that I absolutely MUST get an owl hat done for Rowan (great name for a UK yarn brand!) before winter is over.  It's been something I've wanted to complete for months, but *surprise!* I could never find the time.   Seeing this hat posted on a fellow blogger's site reminded me of this coveted project.


Great hat, eh?  I'm mostly knitting these days, but I liked the crochet patterns better.  Better dust off the crochet hooks!

In my search for the perfect pattern on my favourite knitting/crocheting site, I discovered that I can adorn MUCH more than my child's head with owls....  

 




And there's so much more!  Mittens, coffee cup cozies, bibs, bags, and on and on and on.  500 pages of owls!!  So far, Rowan has only one owl in his room...


 ...not for long!  One things for sure (get ready for a gratuitous pun), these next few days will be a HOOT! 



No comments: